Welcome to the Vendor section of the Nauvoo Quilt Festival website!
Here you will find all the information you need to participate in this upcoming event in (DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED - The Festival is on hiatus for now) held in Nauvoo, Illinois.
All individuals or companies interested in having a booth or selling any services or merchandise must complete a simple registration form that will be sent to you. You can get started by clicking on the REGISTRATION TAB above or click here to go directly to the link.
Here is some basic information about the new Annual Nauvoo Quilt Festival. This information is subject to change:
- This festival is committed to being held annually in Nauvoo, IL
- The Venue will be the Nauvoo Elementary School. Vendors will have access to a space for a booth of approximately 14'x14' (special arrangements can be made for additional space if requested in advance)
- Electrical power source will be provided. Extension cords must be provided by the vendor.
- Water and wash area will be available upon request
- Restroom will also be available
- No direct food preparation will be allowed inside the event area. However packaged food, treats, and refreshments will be allowed to be sold.
- Each vendor will be responsible for ensuring they are properly licensed and insured for whatever products or services they will sell during the event. The Nauvoo Quilt Festival organizers take no responsibility, accountability or liability for auditing or managing this.
- All giveaways, contests or drawings which vendors might execute during the event will not be monitored or managed by the Nauvoo Quilt Festival organizers. A release of liability form will be signed by each vendor upon arrival at the event.
- Event Space rental will also include an opportunity for advertising on the website as well as being listed on the event program.
- Vendors may also participate in the festival by donating merchandise or sharing in the cost of supplies/printing. The vendor will be able to have their logo and information placed on the supplies or banners when participating. Please communicate with us early on if you are interested in this due to advanced preparation needed for production.